1. Psophocarpus (Latin)
2. Psophocarpus is a legume plant commonly known as "winged bean" due to its unique shape resembling a chicken's wing.
3. This plant mainly grows in tropical regions of Asia and is often used for cooking or medicinal purposes by locals.
4. Translation: Psophocarpus (Latin)
5. Usage: Studies have shown that Psophocarpus is rich in protein and vitamins.
6. Usage: Psophocarpus is a traditional dish in Malaysia and Indonesia.
7. Usage: In Thailand, some restaurants make delicious purple rice glutinous rice with Psophocarpus.
8. Usage: The flowers of Psophocarpus are also often used by locals to make perfume and essential oil.
9. Usage: In Vietnam, Psophocarpus is often added to traditional soups to enhance their flavor and nutritional value.