蟾宫折桂的英语是"pluck cinnamon flowers in the Palace of the Moon -- become a great man"，其次还可以说成"obtain a degree in civil examinations"，在《荷林斯高阶英汉词典》中，共找到41个与蟾宫折桂相关的译文和例句。
1. pluck cinnamon flowers in the Palace of the Moon -- become a great man
蟾宫折桂翻译为pluck cinnamon flowers in the Palace of the Moon -- become a great man。
A new study has debunked the notion that Li is China's most popular surname.
2. obtain a degree in civil examinations
蟾宫折桂翻译为obtain a degree in civil examinations。
示例：i started noticing a little thaw in the 90-degree air.
3. Moon titles and captured
蟾宫折桂翻译为 Moon titles and captured。
示例：- Cordelia does love titles.
- Cordelia does love titles.
4. win the laurels in civil examinations
蟾宫折桂翻译为win the laurels in civil examinations。
示例：- Laurels. - That's it. Rose laurels.
1. v.l( 紫百合；窦禹钧折桂)
1. somebody on my team is gonna win "The Voice" again.