2. What then?
示例：We know you killed Nathan Barnes.
What is this? What's going on?
3. that'll do nicely
那会子翻译为that'll do nicely。
示例：Whatever you say i do, i'll do it
I'll do it
示例：And she'll be, like, "Oh, i'e read on the internet...
And she'll be, like, "Oh, l've read on the lnternet...
1. that'll do nicely( 那会很好)
2. that'll've( 那会的)
4. What then?((下一步)怎么办?那么又怎样呢?那该怎么办?；那怎么样?那会怎么样?)
The days would all be empty ( 那些日子都会变得空洞 )
1. That affected his breathing?
2. - Because, it's sacrilegious, Jill.
3. See ya. Cell Block "A"a€ prisoners, clear the yard.
4. - This'll kill you. - [Daniella Screams ]
5. - it could just be kind of weird.
6. That would be so uplifting.
7. - What's that supposed to do?
8. You're gonna get out of here... and you're gonna go on... and you're gonna have lots of little babies.
9. That'll be a good atmosphere for it.
10. it just keeps getting bigger.
11. A protest sit-in. We all gather outside in the courtyard and stay there for one, two, four hours...
12. That will help get you started.
13. At that time it seemed the thing to say.
14. - Yeah, that would be good.
15. - it would have been murder. - Uh-huh.