无法直视的英语有两种说法，可以翻译为 no law to see，其次还可以说成"can't stand to look at you"，在《郎文当代中级英语辞典》中，共找到17个与无法直视相关的短语释义和例句。
1. no law to see
无法直视翻译为 no law to see。
I cannot look on 3 Thee.
2. can't stand to look at you
无法直视翻译为can't stand to look at you。
I found that I couldn't look them in the eye and counsel them to acquire any skill.
1. direct sight(直视)
3. staring blankly forward(直视)
4. direct viewing tube(直视管)
5. erthyphoria([医] 直视)
Couldn't look you in the eyes ( 我眼睛无法直视著你 )
1. i thought i'd go blind from the shine.
2. You can't look her directly in the eyes because she's kind of scary.
3. You're going to need open-heart surgery.
4. if they ever have a kid, you won't be able to look directly at it.
译文:如果他们曾经有一个孩子， 你将无法 直视它。
5. Couldn't look you in the eye
6. i told you not to look into the light.
7. And do not look me in my eye.
8. ♪..why do you turn and look at me?
9. ♪ couldn't look you in the eye ♪
10. He couldn't meet Your eye.
11. When we blew the streak, i couldn't look him in the eye.
12. it's better when i'm connecting with people.
13. i couldn't look her in the eye.
14. i was looking him straight in the eye.
15. You can't look him in the eye?