知己知彼的英语为"know yourself as well as the enemy"，还可以翻译为 Know thyself，在《郎文当代中级英语辞典》中，共找到67个与知己知彼相关的短语释义和例句。
1. know yourself as well as the enemy
知己知彼翻译为know yourself as well as the enemy。
Information about a perspective employer before you interview. Before you join a new company, it's often helpful to know what you are getting yourself into.
2. Know thyself
知己知彼翻译为 Know thyself。
Others can not buy white.
3. Know Thy Enemy
知己知彼翻译为 Know Thy Enemy。
First, negotiations should know well their own situation and that of the counterpart and thus not be willfully manipulated by them.
4. know one's own and the enemy's situation
知己知彼翻译为know one's own and the enemy's situation。
示例：Best embellishments, i have then exactly what is coming before And after. Still embellish, but with
It's hard to know which one of us is caving?
1. robinredbreasted( 知己知彼)
2. Peratae( 彼拉特派；灵知派)
3. bashert(灵魂伴侣 知己)
4. pansophy(全知 )
5. GNOs( 知)
Know your enemy and know yourself ( 知己知彼百战百胜 )
Know yourself ( 知己知彼百战不殆 )
Vocational & Technical Education Forum ( 知己知彼直面挑战 )
Guangdong Water Resources and Hydropower ( 知己知彼科学防控 )
Competitor Management ( 知己知彼的竞争者管理 )
China Prescription Drug ( 知己知彼扼住细菌咽喉 )
1. if you know your enemy and yourself, you can win every battle.
2. it's wise to study the ways of one's adversary. Don't you think?
译文:知己知彼 百战百胜 It's wise to study the ways of one's adversary.。
3. Know thy self, know thine enemy.
4. "To know each other and know the heart" "That's what they call 'soulmates"'
译文:知人知面 知己知彼 又知心 古人说 这就是所谓知音。
5. (Professor Radisson) Oh, it's "Know thyself," darling, know thyself.
6. "All battles will be won if we know everything about us and them."
7. Everybody who can hurt me or help me. it pays.
译文:知己知彼 百战百胜嘛 挺划算的。
8. Even the scientific community's gonna poke and prod at him until he hates every man that he sees, including you and me.
译文:即便是科学界 也要去知己知彼 直到牠讨厌每个人的 牠认为，包括你和我。
9. Friends close, enemies closer.
10. Applying what they had learned about their enemy the machines turned to an alternate and readily available power supply:
11. What i can't figure out is how someone expects you to bite without expecting you to know everything about his business.
12. it is an important quality for a sword bearer to acknowledge their own strength as well as others.
13. and the other reason for learning the rest of it, is... Know your enemy.
14. "Now that we are acquainted,"
15. it's only gonna upset you. i believe in knowing my enemy, Leonard.