装神弄鬼的英语为"purposely make a mystery of simple things"，还网络中常译为" Death BecomesHer"，在《英语汉语大辞典》中，共找到68个与装神弄鬼相关的释义和例句。
1. purposely make a mystery of simple things
装神弄鬼翻译为purposely make a mystery of simple things。
The practices have morphed into Halloween as it is known today, with parents encouraging their own little ghosts and goblins to haunt the neighborhood.
2. Death BecomesHer
装神弄鬼翻译为 Death BecomesHer。
Well, strip away the mystique and organised crime is a business – one with big handicaps.
3. be deliberately mystifying
装神弄鬼翻译为be deliberately mystifying。
They'd all dress up in their robes and their bedsheets and act like a bunch of ghosts or sks or somethin'. They 'd even put bedsheets on their horses and ride around .
1. gaslighting(na. 煤气灯光\n 装神弄鬼；蒙蔽)
1. On last vacation, two seminarians, disguised as devils, were caught stealing chickens.
译文:在上一个假期里 两个学生装神弄鬼去偷鸡 结果被逮个正着。
2. because often one breath to write the script sets grandfather sometimes accidentally horror film written literary dialogue sheet the hot blood of the knight spy film written Zhuang Shen Nong Gui
译文:因为常常一口气要写好几套剧本 阿公有时候会不小心把恐怖片的对白写进文艺片 把满腔热血的侠客 写进装神弄鬼的间谍片。
3. And then he played Zeus at the power station.
4. Jujitsu's a little better but i got this whole... slight of hand thing going with the containers and the cars... and the fireworks.
译文:柔术还更好一点呢 但是我手上这些功夫 Jujitsu's a liitle better but I got this whole 比起那些集装箱啊车啊爆炸啊 slight of hand thing going with the containers and the cars... 装神弄鬼啊什么的 还真是小巫见大巫 And the fireworks, Lynch, Lynch, Lynch.。
5. Get out of here with your witchcraft.
6. These royal pigs why do they get to spoil themselves here all day?
7. Don't act the religious maniac.
8. Perhaps it was one of those whatchamacallims Madame Arcati was talking about.
9. Right, we can't win, but we can stop him.
译文:好的 ！ 采不到青 ， 戏弄鬼脚七也好。
10. i am sure this is the trick of the cheaters
11. Nonsense? it wasn't nonsense when you got that promotion at work.
译文:你说装神弄鬼 你升职的时候 就不是装神弄鬼了吗。
12. You should not believe in this type of tricky pretension to God and ghost.
13. i unknowingly... helped you perpetrate a fraud. it disturbs me!
14. May your mother's gods be with you, if they be at all.
15. Why should it fit in with the legend?