停工待料的英语是"work being held up for lack of material"，还可以翻译为 Starving，在《英汉百科词典》中，共找到18个与停工待料相关的短语翻译和用法。
1. work being held up for lack of material
停工待料翻译为work being held up for lack of material。
We have completed half of the project, but now we're stuck for materials.
示例：They're starving! i found them starving!
1. waiting position(待料位置)
2. stoppage of work(停工)
3. inactivity cost(停工成本)
4. shutdown maintenance(停工维修)
5. shutting down([化] 停工)
1. They shut down. They turn off.
2. You're putting 25 guys out of work?
3. Seasoning, flour, yummy flavorings...
译文:调味料 面粉 香辛料。
4. The toxic substance released by the plastic bottles you market, despite the lawsuit forcing you to delay until the effects are tested.
译文:就是你们那些塑胶瓶里的毒素 法院要求你们首先停工 待完全测试后才继续。
5. Are you taking the night off?
6. He has sworn not to eat until Freedom Road is stopped.
7. Someone with your talent belongs in the ring, not in here.
8. Job's been cancelled. There's not enough money.
9. They are going to stop work.
10. We're gonna have to call it.
11. Tracepurcel's called a general stoppage.
12. They all kind of went-- What the hell?
13. And we're to stop building?
14. Talk to the foreman. We came close to a red-tag shutdown.
15. Anyway, you'll only deal with A, B, C and D.