税收额的英语是"tax yield"，还经常被译作tax revenue，在《中小学生词典》中，共找到85个与税收额相关的译文和例句。
1. tax yield
There have been larger one-year drops in other nations: sales in Germany fell 9 percent in 2007 liable to a tax increase.
2. tax revenue
Export sales in the USA represented 3% of software export revenues.
3. tax yield
税收额翻译为 tax yield。
In the guise of a traditional Tory, he clings to pledges to raise the threshold for inheritance tax and, despite a recent wobble, to recognise marriage in the tax system.
1. orphans' deduction([税收] 孤儿课税扣除（额）)
2. taxable salary([税收] 应纳税工资额)
3. net chargeable income([经] 应课税收益实额)
4. elasticity of tax([税收] 税收弹性)
5. Federal taxation([税收] 联邦税收)
Excess Burden of Taxation ( 不应产生税收额外负担 )
Zero bracket amount ( 免税收益额 )
tax deduction ( 应税收益额减免 )
excess tax credit ( 超额税收抵免 税收 )
Excess Burden of Taxation tax excess burden excess tax burden ( 税收超额负担 )
Earned Income Tax Credit ( 收入抵税额 )
earnings before tax ( 纳税前收益额 税收 )
1. - What do you think taxes are?
2. i'll have a glass of chardonnay, please.
3. Yeah... we're at a loss for words.
译文:额... ... 额...。
4. Oh, taxes will be raised slightly.
5. 700 marks a month, less tax.
6. Quickly! What did he say? Err...
7. - Um... - Uh... we didn't know it could go that way.
8. Numbers, taxes, receipts--
译文:数字, 税收, 收据 --。
9. i can't offer you a ride because i don't have any room.
10. Smash the poll tax and smash the Tories and in the end put an end to this Tory government itself.
11. OK, er... That's understandable.
12. Well, all the revenues would be divided equally, of course.
13. All the while they were closing schools, and raising taxes.
14. Those tax incentives on local businesses,
15. Hello. Uh... i don't know.