灾区的英语翻译是" Disaster area"，其次还可以说成" disaster-hit area"，在《汉语英语翻译词典》中，共找到68个与灾区相关的翻译和例句。
1. Disaster area
灾区翻译为 Disaster area。
The region has been declared a disaster area.
2. disaster-hit area
灾区翻译为 disaster-hit area。
Medical supplies are being dropped into the stricken area.
3. disaster area -
灾区翻译为 disaster area -。
Medical units were operating in the disaster area.
4. disaster area
示例：This is the largest metropolitan-area disaster in decades, and it was not a natural disaster -- it was a disaster of engineering.
1. distress area(灾区)
2. distressed area(灾区)
3. disaster area([法] 灾区)
4. pressurized stopping(封闭灾区加压隔火墙)
5. disaster areas(un. 灾区\n 受灾地区)
Hardest hit the harder-hit area the worst-hit area severely afflicted area ( 重灾区 )
earthquake stricken area Earthquake earthquake disaster region ( 地震灾区 )
conflagration area fire region zone fire fire zone ( 火灾区域 )
Reach the disaster area Disaster-stricken areas served Served on the disaster area ( 送达灾区 )
toured the disaster zone ( 到灾区巡视 )
In the disaster area In the stricken areas In the affected areas ( 在灾区 )
donations for quake-stricken areas Disaster donations ( 为灾区捐钱 )
Hardest Hit Fund ( 重灾区基金 )
1. - Hey, Jon. - Hey. Jesus, this place looks like a disaster area.
2. This is not disaster tourism.
3. A home is where you live. This is a disaster area.
4. i have already ordered investigations in the disaster areas.
5. Define the disaster areas?
6. We need to create a halo of safety around this disaster area.
7. This is a disaster zone, okay?
8. The government has identified two disaster areas, northern and southern Henan .
9. it's not funny. i hate that place. - declare it a federal disaster area.
10. Do not move in areas that have had attacks.
11. The U.N. wanted to rush people and supplies to the area.
12. The government tried to suppress any information getting out of the hot zone.
13. That room is a disaster area.
14. But the disaster area already stretches well beyond.
15. The entire province is a disaster area.