止令的英语为"inhibition"，还可以翻译为 Permanent Injunction Order，在《汉语英语翻译词典》中，共找到31个与止令相关的短语翻译和用法。
What the Magic figure holds in its left hand is not a knife but a diagram of charm that the dead Zhao Lingda wore during his lifetime and was deposited in the tomb passage after his death.
2. Permanent Injunction Order
止令翻译为 Permanent Injunction Order。
Ultimately, when you reach a perception of the breath that allows the sensations of in-and-out breathing to grow still, you can start questioning more subtle perceptions of the body.
2. order of acquittal([法] 释放令, 清释令, 解除令)
3. warrant for attachment([法] 扣押令, 逮捕令, 查封令)
4. writ of attachment([法] 逮捕令, 扣押令, 查封令)
5. stop finer(止动指针;止销)
Injunction prohibition order restraining order ( 禁止令 )
interlocutory injunction Interim order ( 中间禁止令 法 )
Temporary Restraining Order TRO interim interdict ( 临时禁止令 )
gag order ( 言论禁止令 )
Cease and desist order No-Trespass Order ( 制止令 )
Permanent Injunction ( 永久禁止令 )
Interdicere writ of prohibition ( 禁止令状 )
cease and desist order ( 终止令 )
1. Tachibana-san... prepare to die!
2. By my decree... cease the executions.
3. ice doesn't really help the uncoordinated.
4. Have you got anti-puking pills?
5. (Music stops abruptly) Oh!
6. Know what? The deal's off.
7. (Music ends) (Applause and cheers)
8. it's to increase the grip.
9. By order of the commanding Officer;
10. We can leave them in the background, as uma motorcycle is parked on the sidewalk.
11. Some things just aren't meant to be
12. You're the most gifted person
13. Chief Executive, is the bleeding stopped?
14. He wants to cut his losses.
15. "or as much more as was necessary"